We are currently recruiting for an Intake Specialist. A proven track record of sales skills and achievements is essential for this role.
Intake Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive assigned daily referrals from referral sources and contact all leads within 24 – 48 hours.
- Complete a screening process with potential clients and discuss the benefits of our service.
- Manage details of each referral lead using a web-based tracking system.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain homecare cases and closing percentages from beginning to end.
- Support incoming phone volume of new phone intakes and routing calls to the correct departments.
- Proven track record of sales skills and achievements.
- High school diploma required.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Applications and type at least 45 wpm.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision is essential.
At Veterans Care Coordination, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Business Casual work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Under Kyle’s leadership, Veterans Care Coordination has become one of the fastest growing senior service companies in the United States. Partnering with health care providers throughout the U.S., VCC serves more than 1000 clients in 45 states. The company currently employs more than 65 professionals.
In January 2014, Kyle was named to the St. Louis Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list. The St. Louis Small Business Monthly also named him as one of the “100 St. Louisans to Know” in 2014. In 2015, Kyle was selected as one of ten national finalists for the 2015 Glenn Shepard Leadership Award. In addition, in September 2013, Veterans Care Coordination was honored by the St. Louis Small Business Monthly as one of the “Top 20” small businesses in the St. Louis area, in 2014 the company was honored as a finalist for the Arcus Awards and by the St. Louis Post Dispatch for being a Top Workplace.
Kyle is an accredited claims agent by the Department of Veterans Affairs. He is a frequent speaker on the topic of veterans’ benefits, addressing conferences such as the Home Care Association of America and the Northeast Home care Conference. Kyle currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Mid-East Area Agency on Aging and has been previously involved with the St. Louis Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. He resides in Lake St. Louis, Mo. with his wife and twin boys. In his spare time, Kyle is an avid tennis player.
Latest posts by Kyle Laramie, President (see all)
- 3 Tips That May Help an Aging Veteran in Your Family Think About Home Care - July 16, 2018
- Aging Veterans Care: Home Care Can Be One of the Best Decisions an Aging Veteran Can Make - July 2, 2018
- Veterans Diagnosed with Dementia May Be Eligible for Financial Assistance to Pay for Home Care - June 15, 2018